Saint Paul Library Catalog
To Find Books:
- Go to this link!
- Click “Search This Library” in the upper right-hand corner.
- Search for either the title or author of the book. If you search for a book, similar books and authors may also come up.
- If you just want to browse, you can look at all the books using the page numbers found just below the search bar.
- To browse by collection, folders can be found by clicking on “Your Library” and selecting a certain collection.
To Check Out Books:
- After finding a book, go to the checkout sheet located on the counter in the library.
- Fill in the information on the sheet, except for the “Date In” field.
To Check In and Return Books:
- Return the book to the basket on the library counter.
- On the checkout sheet, fill in the “Date In” field.