Effective communication is the foundation of an amazing church community. Beyond just communicating within the church leadership and members, Saint Paul aims to to communicate with the surrounding community to coordinate events, promote a positive message and engage new church-goers. Communication is also a great way to call people into ministry and turn ideas into action. I invite you all to take part in the conversations happening at Saint Paul!
- If you have a class, volunteer opportunity, or any other announcement you would like to share with the church, please submit a promotion request at saintpaulumc.org/promote.
- Subscribe and read our weekly email updates. Sign-up here.
- Follow Saint Paul UMC on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- We would also love to share your group and event photos with the Saint Paul family. Please take photos and send them to [email protected] to share with our audience via our Weekly Connect emails and social media pages.
- If you have questions, comments or concerns about communications at Saint Paul, contact Whitney Koehn at [email protected].
Our Vision is expressed through our new logo. The initials for Saint Paul, SP, weave together forming an infinity symbol which reflects the infinite God which holds all of us together as one. The colors allude to the flame image of God’s Spirit, Divine Energy, enlivening our days. They also harken to the flames of the United Methodist Church. The colors are reflective of our historic building which honors our strong tradition while moving us towards God’s future.
Whitney was raised in the United Methodist Church in Murdock, NE, and at one point 4 generations of her family shared a pew at Ebenezer UMC. She attended Nebraska Wesleyan University where she studied Communication and Marketing, and served as President of Phi Beta Lambda, an organization for students pursuing careers in business and business-related fields. Following her graduation from NWU in 2020, Whitney began her Master’s program at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln. In May 2022, Whitney graduated Summa Cum Laude with her Master of Arts in Integrated Media Communications.